Sales & Service Associate
We are looking for dynamic Sales & Service Associates who will be the first point of contact with Juva’s retail customers. We are looking for a hard-working, self-starter who thinks clearly in high-pressure situations and is looking to make a splash in the cannabis industry. Being an expert problem-solver and communicator is crucial to your success in this role.
Job Location: Redwood City, CA – Local Candidates Strongly Preferred!
Reports to: Sales & Service Manager
- Respond to all customer support emails, call-ins, and live chats routing them to local shop dispatchers when needed.
- Communicate with customers in a welcoming and friendly manner answering general inquiries.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of all products and promotions on the menu.
- Set up and process customer orders; update customers on expected delivery/service times (ETA’s).
- Provide customer assistance in creating an account, selecting payment methods, choosing products and navigating the checkout and delivery process.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Screen new customers and delivery locations to ensure they meet state regulations and company safety guidelines.
- Communicate information and instructions to dispatchers (special requests, time sensitivities, potential hazards, etc) informing them of any situations that may impact their scheduled services or deliveries.
- Facilitate the sales goals of each retail location by collaborating with other departments to promote customer incentives and provide feedback for future improvements.
- Assist with other tasks as determined by management to promote the overall growth of the business.
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products (required).
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required).
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, social, and organization skills.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Strong problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- High expectations for success – always pursuing perfection!
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers.
Education / Experience / Other:
- High school diploma/GED and 1 to 3 years related experience/training.
- Retail and/or customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check, Live-Scan, and Police fingerprinting required.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
Job Type: Part-time / full-time opportunity
Compensation: $20-22 per hour (DOE); plus benefits (health, dental, vision & flexible benefits) after 90-day trial period.
Juva is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.