Delivery Drivers / Dispatchers
We are looking for Drivers & Dispatchers to deliver cannabis products to customers throughout the SF Peninsula and Stockton Areas for Juva Delivery, one of the newest licensed cannabis delivery services. As a Delivery Driver, you are the “face” of the Company and are responsible for ensuring each customer receives outstanding care by providing a positive and friendly delivery experience. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our products are delivered to customers safely, efficiently, and in a timely manner. As a dispatcher, you are responsible for ensuring customers receive outstanding service with every point of contact as well as organizing daily transportation activities amongst the team to ensure service and delivery goals are achieved on time. You need to be a hard-working, detail-oriented, team-player who thinks clearly in high-pressure situations. Heavy internal and external communications are a meaningful part of this role.
- Redwood City, CA
- Stockton, CA
General Manager, Delivery
- As a dispatcher, work with drivers to ensure the most efficient routing while communicating ETA(s) to customers and scheduling around any delay(s) as needed.
- As a driver, work with dispatch to deliver products to local Bay Area customers in a timely & efficient manner.
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues that will arise upon delivery; help resolve customer concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Act as a brand ambassador and answer product questions from existing customers.
- Provide the highest level of service and safety at all times.
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift; maintain fleet vehicles by keeping them clean and ensuring they are empty and secure when returned; assist with vehicle maintenance.
- Relate all relevant feedback from customers to management in order to improve process and enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain proper record keeping, such as chain-of-custody documents and payments received from customers.
- Maintain and reconcile a daily cash bank issued by Juva in accordance with cash handling policies; learn and trouble shoot other available payment processing systems used by the Company.
- Must be an adept driver and always abide by all traffic laws.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to welcome and learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Professional appearance.
- Comfortable with an irregular break schedule.
Education / Experience / Other
- A valid driver’s license and a spotless driving record.
- High school diploma/GED
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Occupational dispatching or driving experience preferred.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check, Live-Scan and Police fingerprinting required.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Typical Physical Demands
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time / full-time opportunity
Compensation: $18 – $20 per hour (DOE); plus tips & benefits (health, dental, vision & flexible benefits) after 90-day trial period.
Juva is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.