Pay With Your Phone
Paytender is the most convenient, discreet, and secure way to pay for your cannabis delivery using just your phone. There’s no cost to install or to use Paytender when you link your bank account.
Learn More at paytender.com
1. SIGN UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT
- Sign Up on the Paytender website in less than 2 minutes by entering just a few pieces of information needed to verify your identity.
- You’ll receive a verification text message on your smartphone, enter the code when prompted to confirm your phone number and activate your Paytender account. You are now ready to link your bank account as a funding source.
- Please note, most banks allow for instant verification, however, some local banks and credit unions may require up to 2-3 business days for verification to be completed.
2. ADD FUNDING SOURCE
- Launch the Paytender app from your smartphone and log in to your account.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner, select “Bank Accounts”, then tap “Enable Now” under the “Direct Pay” option.
- Select your bank from the list of options and follow the prompts to enter and confirm your bank account information.
- Once verified, you will be able to make payments directly from this account. Charges will appear as “Paytender Merch” on your statement.
- You may also add funds instantly by using a debit card. (A $3.00 processing fee per transaction will apply.)
3. PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASE
- Log into the Paytender app, and ensure your bank account’s current balance is sufficient for the purchase amount.
- *NEW* To pay in advance, click the PayAhead link provided in the order confirmation text message. This allows for a contactless transaction. Please note, each PayAhead link may only be used once.
- To pay upon delivery, tap on “My QR Code” found at the top of the home screen. Show your QR code to your Juva Delivery driver who will scan it to send you a confirmation.
- When prompted on your phone, confirm the purchase amount is correct, then tap “Accept”.
- You can find transaction history and your current Paytender balance listed on the “eStatement” screen. You may also tap on a transaction to see more details.