Friends, we wanted to let you know we are open and ready to serve you.
While our local community in Santa Clara and San Mateo are in ‘shelter in place mode’ we have received the OK to operate so we can ensure our customers have safe access.
We understand that everyone has different comfort levels with social interactions right now. We want to be transparent and share with you our own safety measures currently in place:
- Our staff is under strict instructions not to come to work if they feel unwell.
- Our delivery facility has increased the number of daily cleanings of vehicles and shared surfaces.
- In accordance with the CDC’s issued recommendations, our delivery drivers will be wearing a mask and gloves while making deliveries.
- Gloves are being worn by staff handling cash or receiving shipments and are being disposed of immediately after use.
- All product is packaged in secure facilities by each respective manufacturer before it arrives to us. We ensure each tamper-proof seal is intact and the product meets the State of California’s cannabis packaging requirements upon arrival.
If you haven’t ordered from us before, this is the process:
- You may place your order online or by phone.
- You may choose a 90-minute delivery time window that best fits your schedule.
- You may pay by cash, or bank transfer/debit card using the Paytender app.
- Our delivery driver will come to your door to complete the transaction, which only takes a few minutes. (You may also request to meet our driver at the car if you prefer.)
- First, we will ask to see your government-issued ID for verification.
- Next, your driver will review your order with you to make sure everything is correct.
- Lastly, your payment will be tendered, and a receipt is sent to you via email.
We are your neighbors, and your peace of mind is our number-one priority. Knowing more feels better. Please contact us with any other questions.