Customer Service /
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Specialist who will be our first point of contact with members/customers of Juva Delivery, one of the Bay Area’s newest licensed cannabis delivery services. Responsible for ensuring customers receive outstanding service with every point of contact as well as organizing daily transportation activities amongst the team to ensure service and delivery goals are achieved on time. We are looking for a hard-working, self-starter who thinks clearly in high-pressure situations. Heavy internal and external communications are a meaningful part of this role. To be successful, you need to be an expert multi-tasker & organizer.
Job Location: Redwood City, CA – Local Candidates Strongly Preferred!
Reports to: General Manager, Delivery
- Communicate with customers in a welcoming and friendly manner.
- Set-up and process customer orders; handle all customer call-ins and update customers on expected delivery/service times (ETA’s).
- As required, provide customer assistance in choosing products and navigating the checkout and delivery process.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Efficiently and logically assign orders to drivers based on local geography, traffic patterns, and time constraints.
- Communicate information and instructions to drivers (schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) informing them of a variety of situations that may impact their scheduled services or deliveries.
- Review driver manifests at the end of day to ensure that pencil notes have been documented and all service information captured.
- Ensure compliance with BCC and local jurisdiction as it relates to reporting and METRC.
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products (required).
- Previous dispatch experience (required).
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required).
- Strong geospatial skills and CA geography knowledge.
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, social and organization skills.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Strong problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- High expectations for success – good enough never is!
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers.
Education / Experience / Other:
- Previous Dispatch experience preferred.
High school diploma/GED and one to three years related experience/training (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Retail and/or customer service experience.
Must successfully complete a criminal record check, Live-Scan and FBI Fingerprints required.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time / full-time opportunity
Compensation: $20 – $23 per hour (DOE); plus benefits (health, dental, vision & flexible benefits) after 90-day trial period.
Juva is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.